Most Active Stories
- Marijuana Legalization Plan Backers Plan Lawsuit Over Proposed Ballot Language
- In Advance Of Weekend Summit, Conservative Group Buys Ads Against Democrat Leading US Senate Race
- ResponsibleOhio Kicks Off Campaign - As Do Marijuana Opponents
- National Group Leans On Ohio to Push Climate Change Discussion During Presidential Campaigning
- Records Show Former Trooper Used Social Media In Harrassment
An important contribution to quality radio is made by foundations, corporations and individuals who provide funds to underwrite the presentation of a program or series of programs broadcast on 90.5 FM WCBE - central Ohio's NPR station.
Underwriting singles you out
Underwriting on central Ohio's NPR station places you, your product or service in a unique position by clearly separating your name from the clutter inherent in commercial advertising. Public radio uses the term underwriting instead of advertising. It's just one way for businesses to join our listeners in supporting WCBE.
Nationwide, the public radio audience is among the most educated, highest earning audiences available to marketers.
Reaching over 93,000 listeners weekly, WCBE-FM can deliver your message to an audience of appealing composition:
Underwriting identifies your company as socially aware
An association with WCBE, with its long-standing reputation for social responsibility, identifies your company as a civic and community-minded organization with an interest in the public that goes beyond simply selling a product or service. 88% of NPR listeners say their opinion of a company is more positive when they discover the company supports public radio.
We Can Help Your Business
For more in-depth information about supporting WCBE-FM public radio while marketing your business, don't hesitate to call, fax or e-mail our Underwriting Associate in the WCBE-FM Development Department at:
p. (614) 440-1445
f. (614) 365-5060