Reveal from PRX
- Critics Sound Off Following Records Tied to Charter School Sponsor Data Rigging
- City Worker Who Helped Chinese Businesswoman Buy Colemanen#039;s Home To Be Disciplined
- Records Show Ex-Charter School Chief Warned By ODE Not To Alter Sponsor Evaluations
- Third Evaluation Shows Driver In Fatal Downtown Crash Competent To Stand Trial
- Northam Park Issue Prompts Some UA Residents To Seek City Council Recall Vote
- Columbus City Attorney Gets Case Of Woman Who Simultaniously Worked For Two State Agencies
- Thai Firm Considering Building Petrochemical Plant In Ohio
- Local Funeral Services Firm Sued For Displaying Wrong Body
BBC World News
Live From Studio A
The release show for his new cd, "My Mountain", is coming up at Woodlands Tavern on September 10. He also plays Wednesdays at the Ugly Tuna Saloona. Hear more about this Central Ohio based musician, live from studio a. That's Brian Douglas Day, on 90.5 FM and HD WCBE Columbus, 106.3 FM Newark, online at wcbe.org, and now on Apple Music.
Science, Technology & Environment
Some of the world's most ambitious climate change legislation is currently under consideration in America. But the lawmakers in question aren't in D.C. — they're in Sacramento.California lawmakers are intensely debating far-reaching goals to curb greenhouse gas emissions.The bill contains three proposals: one to double energy efficiency in buildings, one to derive 50 percent of electricity from renewable sources and one head-turning proposal to cut petroleum use in vehicles by half — all in...
Arts & Life
In April, Chipotle Mexican Grill made a big splash when it launched a campaign called G-M-Over It."When it comes to our food, genetically modified ingredients don't make the cut," the chain said.And customers seemed to eat up the message.But a new class-action lawsuit against the Mexican chain alleges that the campaign's marketing claims don't hold up."Chipotle told consumers it was G-M-Over it," the legal complaint, filed in California, reads. But, "the opposite was true."The problem,...